Our park upholds and exceeds all safety standards set in place by the International Association of Trampoline Parks, so you can feel good about enjoying your time here!
Axtion Neon Nite Let’s Glo Crazy
- Flips are not allowed except into Jump Foam Pit only.
- Specialty lighting and special effects may reduce your ability to judge your position for proper landing – use extreme caution when participating anytime specialty lighting and special effects are in use.
- Strobe and flashing lights may adversely affect people that are prone to seizures.
- Use extreme caution walking on floors, steps, ramps, platforms, and pads at all times.
- A valid waiver is required for all persons entering the park during Neon Nite.
Guest Responsibility for Safety
- Everyone that enters the Axtion Air Activity Arena must have completed and signed a valid Axtion Air waiver. Those under 19 must have it completed and signed by their parent, legal guardian, or someone with power of attorney.
- Prior to participation, all guests and accompanying adults assume full responsibility to ensure that:
- Everyone’s waivers are properly executed.
- Everyone has reviewed our posted safety rules and safety videos.
- Everyone has read the signs posted at each trampoline court and activity area.
- Everyone uses all equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Everyone ensures they follow the minimum age, weight, and height requirements for each activity- our park is not designed for use by anyone weighing over 275 pounds.
- Everyone must have a valid jump or activity time before entering any trampoline court or activity area.
- Everyone completely understands and agrees to follow all rules and Team Member’s instructions.
- Everyone is in good health without any restrictions- please consult a physician prior to jumping regarding all medical conditions, including but not limited to asthma, diabetes, pregnancy, etc.
- Everyone’s personal items such as eye wear, hearing aids, braces, prosthetic devices, watches, phones or cameras are secure, impact resistant and suitable for use in a demanding sports environment (large/loose jewelry, studded belts, and where possible, eyeglasses and hearing aids should be removed).
- Everyone is continually aware of those around you to prevent collision, it is your responsibility to avoid others.
Park Rules & General Information
- Serious injury, paralysis or death can occur even if all rules are followed.
- Activities and Dodgeball games may involve individuals of different sizes, ages, and abilities- participate at your own risk.
- Guests and accompanying adults assume full responsibility for their actions and conduct.
- Children under the age of 8 should never be left unattended.
- Guests must wear Axtion grip socks for trampolines, foam pit and ninja course. Outdoor athletic shoes are required for ropes course, rock walls, and batting cages- no flip flops.
- No gum, food, or drinks allowed in the Axtion Activity Arena.
- No drugs or alcohol permitted in the Park. Do not use a trampoline or any other Park instructions at all times.
- Guests and accompanying adults must follow all park rules and the Team Member’s instructions at all times.
- Guests and accompanying adults assume full responsibility to ensure that personal property including cameras and cell phones are not lost, stolen, or damaged- rental lockers are available.
- Team Members reserve the right to relocate guests and accompanying adults to a different court, activity, or area at any time.
- Non-compliance may result in the loss of access privileges.
Proactive Safety Standards
- Our Trampolines are raised 40” from the floor rather than the typical 36” in most parks.
- We use double mat bedding – 2 bed mats sewn together rather than the typical 1 mat.
- We have safety netting 18” below the mats for a third layer of safety.
- Our Olympic trampolines are raised 60” from the floor with safety netting 24” below the mat.
- We go beyond industry safety standards.
Safety Warning Please Read
Axtion Air Activities as well as any sports activity can be hazardous for participants.
There are over 50 million visits to trampl.ine parks each year. Available injury data indicates that the injury rate per 1000 customer visits in trampoline parks across America is less than the injury rates for most of the major group sports activities in the United States. With that said, it is best to follow the following precautions at Axtion Air Jump & Sports to protect your family’s safety:
- Visit AxtionAir.com website in advance, read our safety information online and posted in the store, and complete the legal waiver for you and your own children and ensure other accompanying children’s legal guardians have completed one for each of their children.
- Talk to your children in advance about safety issues.
- Consider avoiding peak park hours, especially on weekends and holidays.
- Wear comfortable clothing, leave dangly jewelry at home, and store your valuables in the car.
- Keep young kids in their own play area within the park.
- Make sure your children know to follow the directions of Axtion Air team members who are there to enforce the park rules.
- Know the signs that your child may have suffered a concussion. See https://cdc.gov/traumaticbraininjury/symptoms.html